CreativeLive has a selection of online classes available that are defined by certain genres, the one we are discussing today is Money & Life.
Let’s start off with a few classes:
Build a Community and Grow your Standout Business – with Tara Gentile
In Build a Community & Grow Your Standout Business, Tara Gentile, the founder of the small business support & social network CoCommercial, will share the must-dos, nice-to-haves, and compelling extras you need to make the most of the community you build around your business. By the end of this class, you’ll have a plan for making community-building an integral part of your marketing strategy—and always knowing where your next customer will come from.
Tara will cover:
- Simple ways to generate community without a group or forum
- Why and how to level up into a dedicated space for your business’s community
- How to create a clear reason Why for joining or participating in your community
- The systems and procedures you’ll need to manage the workload
- How to avoid community management burnout
- How to plan to earn more through your community—whether that’s through charging for membership, selling add-on offers, or generating more word of mouth marketing
Master your People Skills – with Vanessa Van Edwards
This is class has 30 lessons each 45-60 minutes that are comprehensive lessons, activities, and challenges to assess and improve your people skills.
You’ll also develop techniques for overcoming awkward interactions, avoiding toxic people, and building rewarding relationships. Not only will Vanessa show you how to be proud of your in-person interactions, but you will also learn how to communicate more effectively online — via email, text, and social media.
Here’s how Vanessa will help you increase your impact:
- You will be able to command respect and supercharge your first impression.
- You will know exactly how to win more deals and attract more clients. By the end of week three, you will have learned the art of speed-reading people.
- You will have mastered your presence to be more persuasive, likable and influential.
How to Be Bold, Resilient & Better Than Ever – with Tabatha Coffey
Coffey will explore what it means to be honest with yourself and others, and the importance of understanding how we perceive ourselves as well as how everyone else sees us. She’ll then help participants identify their goals, face their fears and build the resiliency needed to overcome adversity in our lives.
In this class, you’ll learn how to:
- Figure out who you really are and how you present yourself to the world.
- Own your attitude and live it.
- Identify your fears and what’s holding you back.
- Learn from your failures and mistakes.
- Deal with adversity and unwanted change.
- Build resilience so you’re ready for life’s unexpected challenges.
- Avoid settling and always push forward.
With CreativeLive, each of these classes offers a valuable learning experience that we may otherwise, may not have realized we needed.