While the best way to get out of a bad mood is to hit the road and check off destinations on your bucket list, some times that is just not possible. But don’t worry, there is an easier fix.
When was the last time you had a good laugh?
Laughter isn’t only fun, but important to your health. The benefits of laughter include (but aren’t limited to) lowered stress, heightened immunity, and even increased pain tolerance!
Plus, the endorphins that are released when you laugh will get rid of your funk.
We’re giving you an excuse to laugh. You need it – and we’re all about giving you what you need.
Check out these hilarious finds on the Internet for a good belly laugh – even if you’re in a bad mood.
24 Things That Will Make You Laugh Today
1. Check out what this guy’s in-flight neighbor did for him:
2. This little boy has an, um, interesting take on breakfast:
3. Moths are deadly these days:
4. This is a pretty accurate depiction of how the brain works at each time of the day:
5. “Daily Odd Compliments” are seriously a thing. A great thing:
For more of these to send to all your wacky loved ones, click here.
6. So are “Texts From Dog”:
And if you’d like to see more of these, click here!
7. This dog’s passion will NOT be stopped!
8. Some songs, when thought of literally, are actually really weird:
9. And if you thought that was funny, check out this son’s overly-literal interpretation of his mom’s request:
10. Do this to all your contacts:
11. This guy handles getting weird pictures from strangers hilariously:
12. The only two things you need (but use sparingly!):
13. The love affair between cats and boxes:
14. Some facts are a little too mind blowing for this guy:
15. Perspective is everything:
16. Still not cracking a smile? Check out this teacher’s method of combatting students who take their tests too quickly:
17. Or maybe this owl’s impressions will get you:
18. Or this raccoon’s not-so-great disguise:
19. This, on the other hand, is a cat…a fancy cat:
20. Ever seen Family Feud? If not, Steve Harvey is really a gem to behold:
And if you’re not convinced, check out this compilation of awkwardly funny moments on Family Feud:
21. If everything had a Facebook:
22. Synchronized swimming is beautiful…but pictures of it will make anyone crack a smile, bad mood or not:
23. Behold a mouse’s little prayer:
24. And finally, two troublemakers and a goof:
We hope we made you laugh a little today!
Sammy Nickalls is the former content manager of Inspiyr.com and is a freelance writer for various sites, including HelloGiggles, YourTango, Quickbooks, and TWLOHA. Follow her on Twitter @sammynickalls.
Photo by Quintessence.