Feeling a little down in the dumps? Here are 20 things that will hopefully make your day a little brighter.
20 Things to Make Your Day Brighter
1. First of all, when you’re feeling unimportant, always remember what Marvel did for one little boy:
2. And what a Disney employee did for a suffering young woman:
3. Okay, now that we’ve got those happy tears welling up, you need some laughter. So check out how sassy bats truly are:
4. Now, notice how loveable cats can be, even if they like to pretend they aren’t:
5. And here’s another adorable cat picture:
6. Now, get ready for the emotional rollercoaster to loop again:
7. And here’s one for if you need a little reminder of how great humanity can be:
8. But when one’s diagnosed, another goes into remission:
9. More happy news for one scared son:
10. Need to wipe away those tears again? Thought so. Well, ain’t no party like a Leo party:
11. And here’s another cat that might make your day a little funnier:
12. Not a cat person? Well, check out this breed that actually exists. It’s an Alaskan Klee Kai, also known as a miniature Siberian husky. Adorable, right?
13. Been a little tired lately? So has this girl:
14. And so have the creators of Frozen, apparently:
15. But this honorable guy sure isn’t tired:
16. Need another reminder of how great humanity can be? We got that right here:
17. …and here:
18. …and here:
19. And often, those who are given another chance will give back:
20. So always remember, even when you’re having a rough go of it, never give up:
We at Inspiyr hope your day got a little bit better 🙂
Sammy Nickalls is the Content Manager at Inspiyr.com. She is an avid health nut and a lover of all things avocado. Follow her on Twitter or Pinterest.
Images found on Pinterest
Featured photo by [d.o.c.]
Those sassy bats made me lol pretty ferociously. Keep up the good work!
Comments are closed.