What Is Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT)?
You probably have an idea of how hypnosis works if you’ve seen movies showing the technique. The actor enters a trance state, and the hypnotist asks questions to dig deeper into the person’s subconscious thoughts and past experiences.
The way that hypnosis is portrayed in these scenes isn’t entirely accurate, and there’s definitely more to hypnosis beyond what you see in the big screen. For instance, hypnosis and hypnotherapy has traditionally been used in healthcare settings across the world to help treat various conditions.
In this article, you’ll learn about Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique (QHHT). This type of technique involves taking hypnosis further into the experimental, spiritual, and the supernatural realm.
Dolores Cannon, a hypnotist, is the creator of QHHT, a hypnotherapy method. She’s a remarkable author who is a strong believer in reincarnation and past life (or previous life) regression.
Accessing Your Higher Self
Quantum healing hypnosis technique allows you to get into a deeper part of yourself or your ‘Higher Self’ that contains all answers to most of the most important questions you have in life. It allows you to better understand the reasons behind how things work, so you can create a huge transformation within yourself.
Benefits Of Quantum Healing Hypnosis
People want to experience undergoing QHHT session because of different reasons. QHHT is thought to provide many benefits, such as the following:
- Health Benefits: Some people seek QHHT to find a cure for their medical conditions, like cancer.
- Psychological Health: Some people need help because of emotional problems. They want to undergo QHHT to recharge their minds and spirits. After a QHHT session, they find themselves more rejuvenated.
- Life Goals: Others want to know their purpose in life (or their mission) so they can find the right path towards self-fulfillment.
- Find Answers: You might be one of the many people who have questions about consciousness and reality.
Components of QHHT
The two components of QHHT include going back to your past (otherwise known as past life regression) and the subconscious. Here are some significant details to know about Dolores Cannon’s QHHT method:
- Past Life Regression: This component involves the person being reverted or returned and guided through his past life. It aims to show the person their various past lives until their death scene.
- Subconscious: The subconscious chooses what past life the individual will see during QHHT. Religious people have given names for the subconscious, including the Higher Self, Higher Consciousness, Oneness, the Oversoul, and Christ Consciousness.
How QHHT Works
Your subconscious mind stores information that makes up your habits and beliefs. The subconscious mind protects the person from what is believed to be dangerous. Because the subconscious mind resists change, it’s hard to change negative personality, thinking, and behaviors. And that’s the part where hypnosis can help.
The subconscious chooses the past life to show a person under hypnosis. This past life is relevant to the individual’s current life. In a single QHHT session, the subconscious can show multiple past lives.
An entire QHHT session has three parts, which include:
- Pre-hypnosis: The client tells the hypnotist about the current issue or presents a complaint. It’s during this time that the hypnotist and the client build trust and rapport. During the session, they’ll be asked to lie down comfortably.
- Interview: The QHHT practitioner navigates the person through his past life by asking questions to determine the period. Frequently asked questions include ‘What do you think is your life’s purpose?’ or ‘Why do you have such debilitating disease?’.
- Hypnosis: This section usually lasts two hours or less. You might not remember anything while you’re under hypnosis. During hypnosis, you won’t lose control of what you do or say. Instead, your body and mind will be put on deep relaxation. You’re still in control and won’t make you vulnerable or unsafe.
- Post-hypnosis Review: A QHHT session usually runs 3 to 4 hours. The post-hypnosis review runs a little longer, depending on the result of the hypnosis stage. And the practitioner will provide you with a recording (e.g., MP3 audio recording) of the session. Take the recording at home so you can listen to it. Reviewing your QHHT session enables you to gain the wisdom the experience provides.
Choosing A QHHT Hypnotist
QHHT is performed by qualified hypnotist. They were formally trained in performing QHHT. When choosing a hypnotist, make sure to check their certifications to ensure that you’ll fully benefit from the experience. Many people claim they’re qualified QHHT hypnotists but are only self-trained. So, choose one who can present a legitimate and accredited training certificate.
Quantum Healing Hypnosis FAQs
Here are some answers to commonly asked questions about QHHT:
- What types of physical healing does hypnosis bring?
Because hypnosis is a psychotherapy modality, the physical effect may include muscle relaxation and stress relief. It may also help in reducing signs of stress and pain, such as headaches, rapid breathing, perspiration, and a fast heart rate.
- What examples of past life experiences can a client encounter during QHHT?
The mind is a powerful organ that can take the client to different life periods and dimensions. Some patients say they were heroes, celebrities, or mystical creatures in their past lives. Other people who firmly believe in reincarnation say they were animals, like birds or fish in their past life.
- Is the past life regression concept true?
Dolores Cannon described past life regression based on her professional experiences with many clients. Based on anecdotal evidence or client testimonials, past life regression exists. However, clinical studies lack solid evidence about it. Researchers consider hypnosis as a form of mind conditioning or mindfulness training to help a person develop more acceptable ways of thinking or rationalizing things, which may eventually affect their behavior or actions.
Quantum healing hypnosis is a method used by Dolores Cannon to help her patients understand themselves better, gaining fuller control of their lives by knowing the connection between their past and present lives. The two components using this technique include past regression or the ‘past’ life and the actions of the subconscious.
QHHT helps promote better physical and psychological health. It helps willing individuals find answers to their questions about reality, spirituality, and the supernatural world. Undergoing QHHT is one way to find your true purpose in this world.