Are you a motivated and hard-working sophomore, junior or senior Communications or Public Relations student?
Do you want to get college credit while working in social media and getting real world experience?
Do you want to build out a portfolio that will make you stand out from the crowd when you apply for your first job after you graduate?
Are you awesome??? 🙂
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Who are we?
Inspiyr.com is an online health, wellness, and personal development platform. We offer proven tips, motivation & inspiring stories to help people live their best life by becoming happier, healthier and more successful.
Basically we’re a group of (fun, cool, awesome) people on a mission to help everyone live their best life.
What’s the internship all about?
Think about your typical internship: filing papers, getting coffee, trekking into an office every day…
That is not what this is about!
Our Social Media Interns work remotely (that’s right…from anywhere you want) and have flexible schedules.
Also, most importantly, the work our Social Media Interns create get published in front of hundreds of thousands of people each month.
Why will you love this internship?
Let us count the ways.
Our Social Media Interns:
- work remotely…that means you could work from the comfort of your dorm room, the library, a coffee shop…anywhere (with an internet connection)
- have their work published in front of hundreds of thousands of online viewers
- learn about the basics of online publishing and social media for content businesses
- get real world experience
What do you need to apply?
While we typically receive hundreds of applications for every internship, we only select one or two interns each semester. Please only apply if you:
- have at least 3.0 GPA
- are majoring in Communications, Public Relations or a related field
- are eligible to receive college credit for an internship
- have significant accomplishments outside the classroom. This could include volunteer work, sports, etc.
- are passionate about social media, digital communication, health, wellness and personal growth
- are self-motivated and a go-getter
Is this you?
If you think you’ve got what it takes to become a Social Media Intern at Inspiyr, contact us below and include your resume (copy/paste) and a short explanation WHY you think you’re a perfect fit. We can’t wait to hear from you!