Are you in a happy relationship?
It turns out there’s an actual science behind what makes happy couples, well…happy.
So if you’re in a relationship that isn’t as happy as you’d like, start mimicking some of the behaviors that happy couples have, and you’ll be holding hands and falling in love with your partner all over again.
According to our friends at Happify, people in a happy relationship:
- have 5 positive interactions for each negative interaction
- spend 5 or more hours talking and being with each other each week
- cultivate positive interactions each day
- have sex 2 to 3 times per week
- enjoy sharing new experiences together
Featured image by Nathan O’Nions