Do you want to get strong, lean and healthy?
In this video, I’ll show you how to build an exercise program that can help you achieve your fitness goals the right way…and without wasted effort or time in the gym.
This strategy is something I call “fitness minimalism,” and it’s designed to get you the best results in the quickest way possible.
So watch this video to learn:
- The best workout, and the most efficient types of exercises to build muscle and blast fat
- How to know if you’re doing strength training the wrong way
- Three components of any effective exercise, and how much you should do of each
- Why some of the latest fitness trends may actually be hurting your fitness gains instead of helping
- The Fitness Minimalism Pyramid, which breaks down the three types of exercise you’ll need to do to get the best fitness gains possible
- The single, essential piece most people forget to include in their fitness routine
- The common household chore that can improve your health
- The seven types of human movements that are the building blocks of any effective exercise program
After you’ve watched the video, do me a favor and leave a comment below telling me which level of the pyramid you need to do more or less of to see better results.