Did you grow up watching Disney movies?
I certainly did. And after watching them at an older age, I’ve noticed a few things.
Besides a few obviously inappropriate adult jokes that totally went over my head, there are some fabulous lessons to be learned.
Let’s run through them, shall we?
What Disney Can Teach Us About Life
1. First of all, be health conscious!
…well, maybe not that health conscious.
2. Just remember that on your path to fitness, you might hit some…obstacles.
3. And while it’s always important to strive towards being healthy, remember to always love your body.
4. Work hard doing something that you love.
Why would you want to live your life any other way?
5. Always be eager to learn.
6. Be persistent, and don’t lose faith.
7. Dream big…
9. But remember: it’s important to relax sometimes.
10. Greet everyone with a smile on your face…
11. …and always see the good in them.
12. Sometimes, though, you’ve gotta stand up for yourself with some sass.
13. And remember: relationships, both romantic and platonic, can be very confusing sometimes.
14. But try to remember that everyone makes mistakes.
(Some more than others. Just kidding, gentlemen.)
15. And remember, you have your faults too.
16. Heck, Disney even taught us about politics!
17. Speaking of politics, when people start to get a little too heated, Disney taught us to handle it with grace:
“Guys, let’s stop screaming about foreign relations and start talking about…puppies.”
18. After all, sometimes, life is awkward…
19. …and even terrifying.
20. But we’ve always got to embrace the great times…
21. …and keep our spirits up during the hard times, even when we feel like we’re going to break.
22. Because remember…
Grandmother Willow knows all.
23. And that’s why we’ve got to take a deep breath…
24. …and stop being negative.
Take a page from the llama’s book.
25. Try to always see everything from a new perspective.
(Maybe don’t try to talk to woodland creatures, though.)
26. Stick to your loved ones…
27. …because they’ve always got your back.
28. (Even when you drive them crazy sometimes.)
29. And when you accomplish your dreams (because you will!), they’ll say: