There’s no simple answer, but we know that common environmental toxins play a large role in cancer’s development.
Believe it or not, everyday items in your home contribute to your health. Household items can affect your ability to stay healthy and fight off serious diseases like cancer. Even your toothpaste makes a difference.
Eliminate These Top 5 Cancer Causes From Your Home
Check out this list of the top five toxins to eliminate immediately so we all can become cancer-fighting machines. Of course – in addition to these tips – men everywhere need to make sure they are exercising, eating healthy and strengthening mindset on a daily basis.
- Food Additives. Stay away from foods containing food additives, dyes, colorings, flavorings, stabilizers, fake fats, artificial sugars and preservatives. The average person ingests 140 to 150 pounds of additives a year.
- Medications. The nearly four billion prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and vaccines are themselves chemical toxins. Additionally, phthalates, heavy metals and commercial preservatives are used to both coat the drugs and preserve the materials.
- Plastics. Food wrapped in plastic, plastic take-out food containers and water sold in plastic bottles expose you to very high levels of phthalates and other chemicals. Plastics damage hormone receptors, cause fatigue, harm brain chemistry, accumulate in organs and lead to illness. They’ve been specifically linked to cancers of the prostate, lung and thyroid.
- Water. Monitor the quality of the water you drink, bathe in and use to clean and prepare foods. Tap water is full of chlorine, heavy metals, contaminants, and other toxins. Chlorine is a big red flag. If it is strong enough to kill all bacteria and other dangerous compounds in our water, do you really think it’s a good idea to pass it through our systems?
- Personal Care Products. These toxins are hiding in plain sight on the shelves and in the drawers of your bathroom. The list of toxic substances includes sunscreens, soaps, shampoos, detergents and—as previously mentioned—toothpastes. Sodium lauryl sulfate is a common degreaser used in practically every soap, shampoo and toothpaste on the market today. The compound has been used in studies to induce mutation in bacteria and irritate skin. It has also shown to enter the heart, liver, lungs and brain from skin contact and has been proven to maintain residual levels once inside these organs.
Switch to organic and plant-based products to avoid the long-term toxic buildup caused by these dangerous chemicals. Prolonged toxicity is known to foster the development of cancer.
New York Times bestseller Dr. Ben Lerner has launched his book “The Cancer Killers“. While the medical field often points to the genetic tendency to develop cancer, Dr. Lerner’s research indicates that it’s actually lifestyle that triggers the issues. He reveals that cancer cannot survive inside a body that is healthy, and there are direct and definable steps you can take to treat the body and mind, therefore eliminating chances of cancer immediately. Dr. Lerner is the co-founder of Maximized Living, Maximized Living Health Centers, and the Maximized Living Foundation. He is the author of nine books and has spent multiple weeks on the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today best-sellers lists.
Featured photo by e-MagineArt.com.
Did you enjoy this article?
Get Free Updates